Application for the GSUK Middle East & N.Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarships in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Birmingham in UK.
The funding program assists international students who want to commence an undergraduate program in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences. The University of Birmingham will provide £2,500 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree programme.
The University of Birmingham is a well-known research university in the heart of the United Kingdom that offers foreign students the best teaching facilities and housing support. It offers over 250 undergraduate courses, 600 postgraduate courses, 140 research opportunities, and 450 PhD programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GSUK SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2021. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as domiciled in one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, or the UAE (i.e., habitually resident in one of these countries).
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees that are not covered by the program.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2021 (the Award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representative – Global Study UK.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with Global Study UK by 2 July 2021.
- Upon enrolment in September 2021, pay their net tuition fees for the first year by 1 November, immediately following enrolment.
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
GSUK SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate program at the University of Birmingham.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 2, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below