Application for the GUT Scholarships for International Students in Iran – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Golpayegan University of Engineering in Iran.
The educational program is open for brilliant applicants who want to apply for the bachelor, masters or PhD degree program at the university in Iran. The scholarship may cover one or several of the following benefits: Registration fees of Persian courses, Registration fees of the GUT, Access to GUT dormitories (single-married), Insurance (for the opportunity recipients and their immediate family members), Monthly stipend in special cases after the approval of the International Council of the College/Faculty and GUT.
Established in 2000, Golpayegan University of Technology is a public higher education institution that offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GUT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are to all nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for bachelor, masters & research degree course in any subject offered by the university.
- Applying for a Bachelor´s Degree: Holding a secondary high school certificate or diploma with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Applying for a Master´s Degree: Holding a B.A or B.Sc degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Applying for a PhD Degree: Holding an M.A or M.Sc degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- For taking admission, candidates need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Applicants must have a valid GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS certificate with a minimum score accepted by GUT International Council
GUT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take part in undergraduate, masters, and PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants should complete the application form and submit it by email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Cover Letter that states why you are eligible for this grant (should include information about exams that have been taken, but are not yet visible in your transcript, the topic of your thesis and when you plan to register/hand in your thesis) Curriculum Vitae (max. 2 pages), Transcript of records, Confirmation of enrolment (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung, download from HELIOS) and copy of your residence permit according to § 16 (for non-EU citizen) or ID/passport (for EU citizens).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 5, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below