Application for the H.M. the King Bhumibhol Adulyadej’s 72nd Birthday Anniversary Scholarship in Thailand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Chulalongkorn University in Thailand.
The program aims to support domestic students who wish to undertake the masters or PhD degree coursework at the university. The Chulalongkorn University will provide the tuition fees, monthly allowance and materials expense for students.
Founded in 1917, Chulalongkorn is a public and autonomous research university in Bangkok, Thailand. It the oldest institute of higher education in Thailand and offers various degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
H.M. THE KING BHUMIBHOL ADULYADEJ’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open from Thailand.
- PhD or masters degree in any subject stream.
- To be eligible, applicants must have to enrol in the PhD or masters degree program at the university.
- For taking admission, students must have a masters degree certificate with excellent academic results.
- Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
H.M. THE KING BHUMIBHOL ADULYADEJ’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being considered for the award, students are required to take admission in the PhD or masters degree coursework at the university. After that, you can download the application form and submit it to the university.
Application must include:
- Must attach a research proposal, cover letter, CV and previous degree records.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31st, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below