Application for the HACU National Internship Program – Corporate Component in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the HACU in USA.
HACU is pleased to announce the HACU National Internship Program. The program is open to all students, regardless of race, ethnicity, disability, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, or veteran status. To honor our commitment to providing equal access to such opportunities, the HACU National Internship Program offers many additional benefits which offset or eliminate many common costs of taking part in an internship: All HACU internship positions are paid, HACU will arrange housing in the internship location (optional), Travel to and from the orientation and/or work site can be arranged at no cost to HACU interns, Provisions can be made for interns to receive academic credit, and Free professional development activities are regularly offered during the course of the program.
Opportunities for both internships and full-time employment are available at Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NATIONAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- completion of freshman year of college before the internship begins
- Enrollment in a degree-seeking program at an accredited institution (e.g. BA/BS, Masters, JD, MD, or PhD) at an accredited higher education institution. Students pursuing only a credential or certificate program will be considered ineligible.
- Recent Graduates: You can apply to our program if you participate within 12 months of your graduation. Instead of providing certification of the enrollment form, you will upload a copy of your certificate of graduation or a copy of your conferred degree. A select number of federal agencies will allow recent graduates to participate.
- Authorization or eligibility to work in the United States by law.
NATIONAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Submit your resume. Click here to email your resume
- Include your name and major on the subject line of the email
- Complete the online application at http://www.hacu.net/hnipto automatically be considered for a federal internship placement if not selected for a corporate internship
All seven sections on the checklist below must be completed prior to submitting the application:
- Basic Demographics
- Emergency Contact
- Educational Background
- Work History
- Required Documentation Download and Survey: be prepared to scan and upload the following documents as PDF files:
- Enrollment Verification for current students OR certificate of graduation/conferred degree for recent graduates
- Official Transcripts – printed on heat-sensitive paper or secured electronic PDF
- Letter of Recommendation from a department chair, professor, or academic advisor
- Applicants may apply throughout the year.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below