Application for the Haji Abdullah Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students in Malaysia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the MAHSA Avenue International College in Malaysia.
The sponsorship will be provided towards any certificate or diploma programme at MAIC. Home an international students from a less privileged background who demonstrate an all-round excellence in both academic and extra-curricular activities are eligible to receive this award. MAIC will cover 50%of the total tuition fee of the certificate or diploma programme applied to by the selected students.
MAHSA Avenue International College, also known as MAIC, is a leading college in Malaysia that visions to provide a fully integrated educational establishment which prepares and assists potential graduates to be competitive in the job environment and to be an international leader in providing quality education for all students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HAJI ABDULLAH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Malaysian locals and entrants from all other foreign countries are eligible.
- Certificate and diploma level courses and subjects offered by MAIC are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have been accepted in MAIC in the applied programme.
- The applicants are required to have completed schooling to be admitted in MAIC in any certificate or diploma programme.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
HAJI ABDULLAH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to register and apply via the university portal. The scholarship does not require a separate application.
- High school transcripts
- Academic records
- Identity certificates
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st July, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below