Application for the International Graduate Research Assistantship in Korea – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Hallym University in South Korea.
The main purpose of this assistantship program is to provide financial support for the research students who are going to apply for the PhD program at HU. The research assistantship program will provide the following benefits for successful applicants: Full tuition fees for the study period, Monthly Allowance of 800,000 ~ 900,000 won (KRW), and Extra allowances based on research performance.
Established in 1982, Hallym University is a non-profit private higher education institution located in South Korea. It offers several bachelors, masters and doctoral courses through its multiple college and graduate schools.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RESEARCH ASSISTANTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Hold a Master’s degree in Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Biotechnology/ Life Sciences as of March 31, 2020.
- Good background or interest in the cognate areas of research (PhD candidate should have published research articles or should have industrial experience in R&D department).
- Excellent ability to cooperate with others in a multicultural environment
- Good knowledge for highly motivated independent research
- The sponsorship will be awarded for PhD study in any subject offered by the university.
- Applications are open across the world.
- Applicants must use the following text in the subject line of the e-mail. For PhD candidates: PhD-Graduate Research Assistantship-2020-Fall
- Good English language skills- written and oral (Test (Score), TOEFL (550), CBT (210), iBT (80), IELTS (5.5), TEPS (550)). Either of the test scores should be valid at the time of application
RESEARCH ASSISTANTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Only electronic applications are accepted. Interested applicants should send the following to Prof. Wonjong Noh or Prof. Jeong-Gun Lee at [email protected]
Application must include:
- CV (to include names, date of birth, nationality, sex, contact details, education, work experience, publications).
- Academic transcripts
- Summary of the most recent thesis and the status (eg accepted, in progress, submitted, etc)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below