Application for the Hamburg Scholarships for International Students in Germany – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Hamburg in USA.
With its merit scholarship program, the university supports outstanding international students and doctoral researchers of all subjects and degree levels who are actively involved in a social or intercultural context. The university will provide the maximum monthly funding sum is €850. Depending on the availability of funding, individual doctoral researchers may be awarded a merit scholarship totaling €1,000 per month (roughly 2–3 merit scholarships are awarded per round).
The University of Hamburg is a comprehensive university in Hamburg, Germany. It is the largest research and education institution in northern Germany and is one of the most comprehensive universities in Germany.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HAMBURG SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants are welcome.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- You are entitled to funding if you are pursuing an academic degree at Universität Hamburg and have been enrolled in your degree program for at least 2 semesters (master’s students can apply after 1 semester)
- The applicants do not hold German citizenship and are not eligible for the federal student loan scheme (BAföG).
- The applicants need to enrol at Universität Hamburg at the time of application.
- English Language is Require.
HAMBURG SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, the applicants must need to do register through the given link: https://login.uni-hamburg.de/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO?execution=e2s1
Application must include:
- You must upload the following documents to the online application portal: tabular CV, letter of motivation: use this form (PDF), proof of social and/or intercultural activities (if applicable), a record of achievements: STiNE printout or list of course certificates. Master’s students and doctoral researchers submit their final certificate, evaluations from 2 professors or junior professors at Universität Hamburg. In justified cases, other teaching staff at Universität Hamburg can also prepare evaluations.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15, 2022 & October 15,, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below