Application for the HAN Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the HAN University in Netherlands.
This scholarship is open to all international applicants who wish to take up a bachelor or master degree programme at HAN. Under the HAN Scholarships, the selected students will be given € 2,500 – € 5,000 and € 7,500 – € 12,500 towards conducting a bachelor or master degree study at HAN University.
The HAN University of Applied Sciences, is one of the largest universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands ranked 20th in the nation. It aims to qualify, socialize and prepare students for their future professional practice and citizenship.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from outside EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for a bachelor or master degree course or subject taught at HAN.
- The applicants must be enrolled as an HAN student.
- Applicants musthave been accepted into a full-time English-taught degree program at HAN.
- Applicants must have complete 12 years of study and hold impressive grades to be admitted in HAN.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: 4 TOEFL IBT – 90, IELTS – 6.5,and CAE or CPE.
HAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must apply to any desired bachelor or master degree programme via the online application portal of HAN University. Applicants that meet the eligibility criteria will be emailed a application further.
Application must include:
- A motivation letter
- A short video of yourself describing why you want to join HAN
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st October, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below