Application for the Hanze Scholarships for Non-EEA Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Hanze University of Applied Sciences in Netherlands.
The program is open for non-EEA students who want to pursue the master’s degree program at the Hanze University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands. The support will provide the amount up to € 10,000 per academic year, and the grant is a contribution towards to costs of living and cannot be used to reduce the tuition fee.
Opened in 1986, the Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen is the largest technical & vocational university in the northern Netherlands. It offers various Bachelor and Master programs in Dutch, English, and German language.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HANZE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open from non- EEA countries.
- Masters degree in European Master in Renewable Energy, European Master in Sustainable Energy System Management, Master Data Science for Life Sciences, Master Energy for Society, Master in Fine Art and Design: MADtech, Master in Fine Art and Design: Painting, Master International Communication, Master of Music, Master Smart Systems Engineering and MSc in Business Studies – Interdisciplinary Business Professional.
- Your nationality is non-EEA
- You are admitted to one of these full-time Master programs.
- Candidates must hold a certificate or diploma that grants admission to the program concerned, accompanied by a list of marks.
- If you wish to study at Hanze, you will have to provide proof that you are sufficiently fluent in the English language.
HANZE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being considered for the award, aspirants have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you are eligible to apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Students have to submit a copy of passport, and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below