Application for the Hardiman Fully-funded PhD Positions for International Students in Ireland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the National University of Ireland.
The primary strategic aim is to attract the best students to NUI Galway and to support their development as innovative individuals who will contribute globally to economic, cultural and social development. The Hardiman PhD The studentships are fully funded for four years, with a stipend of €16,000 p.a. plus fees.
The National University of Ireland (NUI) is a federal university system of constituent universities, previously called constituent colleges, and recognized colleges set up under the Irish Universities Act, 1908, and significantly amended by the Universities Act, 1997.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HARDIMAN FULLY-FUNDED ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Libya Flag 2011, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Peru, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Successful applicants will be expected to have a first or upper second class honours a primary degree or equivalent. Applications will not be accepted from persons currently registered as PhD students.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
HARDIMAN FULLY-FUNDED APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates have to fill the online application form with the two references that indicate your academic suitability & potential to undertake postgraduate research
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 14, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below