Application for the Harding Distinguished Postgraduate Scholars Programme for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Cambridge in UK. There are 25 awards are open to outstanding students of any nationality and in any discipline. It is designed for those candidates who are applying to pursue a full-time residential PhD course of study at the University of Cambridge. The university will provide covers costs for PhD students: the University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate for the duration of your course, a maintenance allowance (living costs) of £18,000 per year for the three-year duration of your research, with the option to receive maintenance funding in the fourth year, should this be required, a research allowance (for expenditure on research-related activities and consumables, for example, books, fieldwork and conference attendance) of up to £6,000 for the three-year duration of your research.
Founded in 1209, the University of Cambridge is a confederation of Departments, Schools, Faculties and Colleges. It has over 100 academic departments organized into six schools.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SOUTH WEST CAMPUS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The PhD support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- For admission, candidates must hold at least a 2.1 in an Honors degree.
- Candidates must have fluency in the English language- recent IELTS test with an overall band score of at least 7.0 with not less than 7.0 in speaking, listening and writing, and 6.5 in reading.
SOUTH WEST CAMPUS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply, the initial step is to apply for affirmation. For taking the affirmation right off the students are required needs to pick a PhD course, a College place and various sources of funding via the University’s Graduate Applicant Portal.
Application must include:
- Two excellent academic references, CV, proficiency in English, and relevant experience must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 7, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below