Application for the Physics Global PhD Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Harvard University in USA.
The award is accessible for international candidates form Columbia who wish to enter in the postgraduate degree coursework at the Harvard University. There are two funds available one for all Colombian students (Fondo Colombia-Harvard Fund) and one for students who are graduates of the Universidad de Los Andes (Harvard-Los Andes Fund).
Established in 1636, Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degree programs for the candidates.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HARVARD POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from Columbia
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Candidates are evaluated on the basis of merit and financial need and must be deemed eligible for financial aid by the Harvard schools they plan to attend.
- Candidates must apply for consideration before entering the U.S. and prior to the start of their Harvard programs.
- Aspirants have to provide standardized scores of SAT and ACT.
- If your native language is not English, you have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
HARVARD POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must attach your previous degree certificate and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below