Application for the Harvard University Arthur Sachs Scholarships for France students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Harvard University in USA.
The educational program is designed to assist France students who want to pursue a masters or doctorate programme at Harvard University. Harvard University will provide an award amount from $ 5,000 to $ 35,000 to the deserving France students in the USA.
Harvard University, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, is a private Ivy League research university. Founded in 1636 and named after the clergyman John Harvard, his first benefactor, Harvard is the oldest higher education institution in the United States and among the most prestigious in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ARTHUR SACHS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from France.
- Masters or Doctorate programme in any subject.
- Must be of French nationality. Applicants with dual French and American nationality are also eligible provided they reside in France. Candidates who have already completed a course of study at an American university are not eligible for Franco-American Commission scholarships. Similarly, it is difficult for applicants who are already in the United States to apply.
- Be accepted to one of the faculties of Harvard or have applied for admission to a Masters or Doctorate level degree programme. NB: There is no eligibility for online instruction.
- For taking admission, applicants must have to check the entry requirement at the university.
- Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
ARTHUR SACHS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- First students are required to take admission for the masters or doctorate programme at the university. After that, applicants must apply online.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit the following documents:
- Your CV in English
- A copy of your Harvard admission letter
- A copy of your transcripts and diplomas from L1 / preparatory classes
- Letters of recommendation in English or French
- A 2-page self-portrait, handwritten in French. It is a free expression, and there are no other instructions.
- Please send your complete file by email to Emily Resnier [email protected]and Joséphine Dick [email protected].
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below