Application for the HASS Scholarships for Excellence for Indian Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The fund opportunities are open for high achieving Indian participants to take a postgraduate degree program within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at UQ.The educational fund will provide an amount of $10,000 for up to two years.
The University of Queensland was established in 1909 by the state parliament. It is Australia’s fifth oldest university and stated as a public research university in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HASS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- For undertaking a postgraduate degree program within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at the university.
- An applicant must not simultaneously hold another award. But if candidates have been awarded financial support towards your program please highlight this in your application.
- You must hold an unconditional offer of HASS award and be commencing study at UQ in semester 2020.
- Indian candidates are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability.
- An ideal participant must complete an undergraduate degree program.
HASS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
There are two steps for applying to the program and the award as well-
- Step One: The participants have to register themselves in a postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Step Two: After being enrolled in a program, the candidates can complete the online application form regarding the fund.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, the participants have to submit their language ability proof, curriculum vitae, copies of degree transcripts or certificates and some others asked by the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below