Application for the HaSS UK/EU Taught Postgraduate Performance Sport Scholarships in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Strathclyde in UK.
The purpose of the educational award is to provide academic flexibility, world-class sports science and medical support, and financial assistance towards training and competition costs. Eligible students will get a comprehensive support package equating to a cash equivalent of up to £4,750 for the academic session 2020/2021.
The University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological university that offers international candidates many options to complete a program or progression to degree study. It is consists of four main faculties categorized based on subjects and academic fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HaSS SPORT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Postgraduate Taught program in Education, English, History, Law, Modern languages, Physical activity for health, Politics, Psychology, Social work, and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Creative writing, French, Social policy, Teaching, International relations, and Social work.
- Must be competing in a Sport Scotland-recognized sport, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK by 2022-23.
- All applicants are competing at Junior or Senior International level.
- Students competing at an elite level within disability sport and our new £31m Sports Facility is fully accessible.
- For taking admission, students must meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
HaSS SPORT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 23, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below