Application for the Hasting’s Grant for International Student in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Hastings College in USA.
The award is accessible for those talented international students starting a bachelor’s degree coursework at the college in the United States. The sponsorship will cover the part of the tuition fee by providing the amount of $14,000 for four years.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HASTING’S GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all over the globe are acceptable.
- Bachelors degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university.
- To be eligible, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university
- Students must have standardized test scores of ACT is 20+ and SAT is 860+.
- Applicants have to show their English language proficiency by providing one of the following test scores: TOEFL: iBT or internet test score of 77, and IELTS: a score of 6 or better
HASTING’S GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, candidates have to enroll in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university via the hasting application or the common application. After taking affirmation, you will be spontaneously considered for the award.
Application must include:
- Provide an official, certified copy of secondary school work. Hastings College requires one of the following credential evaluation services:
- World Education Services (WES)
- Incred (for student-athletes only)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below