Application for the Hatfield Lioness Funding for Women from Developing Countries in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Durham University in UK.
The educational program is activated for female students from developing countries who are applying for a master’s programme degree program at the university. The sponsorship will cover all the following benefits: Full payment of University tuition fees, Stipend for living expenses – 12 monthly payments, One return economy air ticket from the home country to the UK, and the cost of return travel between the UK airport and Durham City, Fully funded, self-catered, mixed accommodation at Hatfield College, ‘Settling in allowance’ on arrival, and Cost of UK visa and the UK Health surcharge.
Durham University offers an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research with flexible accommodation options and fantastic value for money. There are a wide range of employment and career development opportunities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HATFIELD LIONESS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Female students from developing countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep Congo, Rep. Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gambia, The Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. People’s Rep., Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guines, Rwanda, Somalia, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Yemen, Rep, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- They must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have applied for and been offered an unconditional place on their chosen master’s programme.
- Claimants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Students have to provide evidence of English language proficiency by providing the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
HATFIELD LIONESS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the grant, applicants are advised to take admission in the master’s degree programmes at the university. After being enrolled, they should apply through this Application form.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below