Application for the HAW Hamburg Scholarships in International Activities in Germany – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences in Germany.
The grant is open to all students from across the globe. Fourteen students will be awarded this application towards an MSc. study at Warwick. Winners will be given support towards the tuition fee of the programme. The 14 selected students that will win this application will be entitled to receive financial support towards the tuition fee of the applied MSc. degree by the Warwick Business School.
Warwick Business School is an academic institute under the University of Warwick in Coventry, England. It stands at 18th position regionally and holds and aims to be Europe’s leading University-based Business School.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HAW HAMBURG SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from countries all over the world are welcomed to apply.
- Postgraduate programmes at Warwick are eligible to undertake.
- The applicants must have enrolled and been accepted in the applied MSc. programme at WBS.
- Candidates must have a score of B, 65%, or GPA of 3.0 considered comparable to a UK 2.1, while a score of B-, 60%, or GPA of 2.7 is considered comparable to a UK 2.2 to get into a PG programme at WBS.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: CAE – 210, CPE – 210, IELTS – 7.0, PTE – 79, TOEFL IBT – 113, and Duolingo – 135.
HAW HAMBURG SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must follow the application procedure of the university through its online application portal to apply. Students will automatically be considered for the opportunity upon submitting a course application.
Application must include:
- Personal Statement
- Transcripts of your undergraduate degree, including details of any modules you have yet to complete
- At least one academic or professional reference
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th September, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below