Application for the Hawk Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Houston-Clear Lake in USA.
The scholarship programme aims to support students who want to apply for the undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the university. Hawk Scholarship is a competitive scholarship based on exceptional merit. The University of Houston-Clear Lake will provide educational fund for students in the USA.
Founded in 1971, the University of Houston–Clear Lake is a public university in Pasadena and Houston, Texas, with branch campuses in Pearland and Texas Medical Center. It is part of the University of Houston System. The university serves students in four academic colleges. UHCL offers 97-degree programs: 46 bachelor’s, 48 master’s, and three doctoral.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HAWK SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- New students must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher (as recalculated by UHCL)
- Must have UHCL Admissions Application on file
- Must have a UHCL identification number
- Degree-seeking new residential graduate students, and
- Degree-seeking new non-Texas resident undergraduate and graduate, and
- Degree-seeking new undergrad and graduate international students.
- Official SAT or ACT scores should be sent to the Office of International Admissions & Programs directly from the testing agency.
- If you were born or educated in a country where English is not the native language, you must demonstrate English proficiency prior to admission.
HAWK SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are recommended to enroll in the undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- If you are entering UHCL with prior university credit, you must also provide OIAP with official transcripts, individual mark/grade sheets (showing all passes and fails) and confirmation of degrees or diplomas for all academic studies attempted and completed at other college/universities.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below