Application for the Dean’s Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Deakin University in Australia.
The grant is open to all students from across the globe. Fourteen students will be awarded this application towards an MSc. study at Warwick. Winners will be given support towards the tuition fee of the programme. The 14 selected students that will win this application will be entitled to receive financial support towards the tuition fee of the applied MSc. degree by the Warwick Business School. The scholarship programme will offer the following benefits: Stipend of $28,600 per annum tax exempt (2021 rate), Relocation allowance of $500 – $1500 (for single to family) for students moving from interstate, and International students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of 4 years. Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.
Warwick Business School is an academic institute under the University of Warwick in Coventry, England. It stands at 18th position regionally and holds and aims to be Europe’s leading University-based Business School.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- PhD research program on the topic ‘Rabies-inspired strategies to tackle neurodegeneration’
- Be either a domestic or international candidate currently residing in Australia. Domestic includes candidates with Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Residency or New Zealand Citizenship.
- Meet Deakin’s PhD entry requirements
- Be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
- Acceptance of the PhD student is subjected to conditions including provision of security and health clearance requirements at CSIRO-ACDP.
- For becoming a part of the university, you must check the entry requirements of the program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at Deakin University. After being registered, you must apply by using the expression of interest form.
Application must include:
- You must attach a CV, names of referees, and academic transcripts to expressions of interest.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 September, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below