Application for the HDR PhD International Scholarship in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Deakin University in Australia.
The educational award encourages domestic and international students to investigate the influence of submarine headlands on upwelling, benthopelagic productivity, and sedimentology in the Bonney Coast upwelling system. The program will cover the following benefits: Stipend of $28,092 per annum tax exempt (2020 rate), Relocation allowance of $500-1500 (for single to family) for students moving from interstate or overseas, and International students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of 4 years. Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.
Founded in 1974, Deakin University is a well-recognized university that offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree programs in different fields of study. It offers students a borderless and opportunities to live the future in a new world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HDR PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree program to conduct research on the topic ‘The influence of submarine headlands on upwelling and benthopelagic productivity in the Bonney Coast upwelling system’.
- To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
- For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
HDR PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity program, you are required to take admission in the PhD degree program at the Deakin University. Before applying for the project, interested applicants should email the following documents to Associate Professor Daniel Ierodiaconou. Once the above has been emailed, please apply using the expression of interest form.
Application must include:
- CV (2-page) highlighting your skills, education, and relevant work experience. Cover letter (1 page) outlining your interest in the selected project and how your previous experience and technical skills suit the position.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 27, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below