Application for the HDR Top-Up Scholarships For International Student in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Macquarie University in Australia.
The main motive of this educational award is to provide an excellent funding opportunity to all international students who are intending to enroll in a PhD degree program at MQ.The bursary has valued at $20,311.50 per annum but the full-time stipend rate associated with an iMQRES stipend award is $27,596.00 per annum. That is to mean that successful participants will get top-top award up to $47,907.50.
Macquarie University was founded as a verdant university in Australia. It is the first university in Australia to fully align its degree system with the Bologna Accord.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HDR TOP-UP SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas participants are eligible.
- Pursuing a PhD degree program relevant to the pharmaceutical sector (Medicine choice among consumers and GPs, Post-market surveillance of medicine outcomes, Outcomes-based payments within the pharmaceutical sector, health equity, social justice, and need, Impact of medicines on broader economic outcomes, International competitiveness of the Australian clinical trials sector, and Value of patient support programs) at the university.
- An ideal participant must demonstrate their interest in healthcare-related research, and their strong analytical and writing skills reflected in research output (i.e. peer-reviewed publications).
- The candidates must have good proficiency in the English language.
- The successful participants must complete a Master of Research (MRes) with a grade of at least a Distinction level or a Master of philosophy or a two-year Masters degree with a major research component at distinction level.
HDR TOP-UP SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If the candidates want to take this opportunity, then they need to follow the application instructions-
- Click on the ‘Application Process’ and start your application.
- Must remember that at the start of your application you should select the Scholarship type of “HDR Project/Supervisor Specific Scholarship”.
Application must include:
- The applicants have to submit a complete research proposal, degree transcripts, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below