Application for the Head of School Excellence Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
The program is open for the academic year of 2021-2022 and will be awarded to those international students who are undertaking a master program at the University of Leeds. The award amount is £9,000 that will be applied to cover the full Home/EU fee or 50% of the International cost.
With over 39,000 students consisting of 9,000 international students, the University of Leeds holds a reputation of being the most extensive higher education intuition in the UK. It is globally known for the quality of education and research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HEAD OF SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate degree program in any field.
- Must have an excellent academic record
- Can be from any region
- Must be taking part in a postgraduate degree program.
- The minimum requirement for a postgraduate course is an undergraduate degree.
- To get direct entry, you must have following one of the certificates of IELTS 6.0 with not less than 5.5 in any component; Pearson (Academic) 60 with not less than 56 in any component; iBT TOEFL 87 with not less than 20 in listening, 20 in reading, 22 in speaking and 21 in writing; Cambridge ESOL Certificate in Advanced English grade C or above.
HEAD OF SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must have to enrol in the postgraduate degree program at the university.
Application must include:
- ll candidates must send a personal statement should to apply for this scholarship at [email protected]. That personal statement should cover the following points:
- Reasons for wanting to study in the School of Performance and Cultural Industries, and for the course you have chosen.
- Relevant skills and experience including academic, creative or professional achievements
- Any aspirations you have for your time spent studying with us.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below