Application for the Head of School Masters International Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
The funding programme encourages aspirants who will commence a master’s degree in the School of Design for the academic session 2022/2023. The University of Leeds will provide an award amount of £3,000 partial fee-waiver to the successful candidates.
Founded in 1997, the University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions that consistently ranks highly in the UK league tables. It is committed to recruiting the brightest and best students, regardless of background, from around the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HEAD OF SCHOOL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Taught postgraduate study in the School of Design Head of School Masters.
- Applicants must normally hold a First Degree at an undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honours degree and should be considered to be the ‘best of the best (eg, successful applicants are likely to be in the top 5% of their BA cohort). Applicants should be in their final year of study.
- To reserve your seat in a master program at the university, you should have at least a UK 2.1 bachelor’s degree or relevant in English or a closely related subject.
- If your first language is not English, then you will have to provide evidence of your proficiency by achieving an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent.
HEAD OF SCHOOL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below