Application for the Heads of School Scholarships for EU Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Bangor University in UK.
The grant is an opportunity established for international students to undertake a PhD MPhil, or master’s by research study. It is a tuition fee reduction grant that will cover 10% of the tuition fee of the selected programme.
Bangor University is among the top public universities ranked in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It wants to build an educational institute that is strong, confident, recognized regionally, nationally, and internationally as a center of excellence
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HEADS OF SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply to undertake a PhD, MPhil, or Masters by research programme at Bangor.
- The applicants must be enrolled in a postgraduate programme commencing in 2021.
- The applicants must hold a strong 1st class or distinction in master degree certification to get admission to Bangor University.
- The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0, PTE Academic – 56, TOEFL IBT – 75, and Duolingo – 105.
HEADS OF SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to complete the application process on the online application portal of the university. All EU applicants will directly be considered for the opportunity
Application must include:
- CAS letter from the University
- Proof of funds
- Financial sponsor letter
- Passport size photographs
- Medical certificate
- Proof of having paid the immigration health surcharge
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below