Application for the Health and Technology Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Medical Billing Service Review in USA.
All interested students can apply. Applicants are not required to have a specific GPA or major, only an application essay is expected focusing on personal reflection, forecasting, and passion, qualities that any student of any academic level or study may embody. The scholarship, valued at $1,000, will be awarded on the above basis.
Medical Billing Service Review is the nation’s most reliable source for affordable and reliable medical billing services. Medical Billing Service Review helps isolate the best medical billing services available today. To help individuals sort through the options that can be, frankly, overwhelming, it is set to compare the best medical billing services to help them find the one that will work best for them.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HEALTH AND TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All home countries and international students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply for the undergraduate programme in any subject.
- The applicants must have an impressive essay.
- The applicants do not need any specific GPAs or majors.
- The applicants must have the necessary academic requirements.
- The students must have knowledge of conversational English in the least.
HEALTH AND TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to email the supporting documents at [email protected]. Students must also send their full name, college/university name, address, and proof of enrolment along with their contact number.
Application must include:
- Proof of enrolment
- 250-word essay
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below