Application for the Healthline & Feeding America Stronger Scholarships in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Healthline & Feeding America in USA.
The award program is looking for undergraduate and graduate students pursuing the advancement of food security, food distribution, nutrition access, and the availability of healthy food. The program will award four students with a $5,000 scholarship each. The awarded financial aid positions will include: Two grants awarded to undergraduate recipients making an impact on food insecurity, and Two scholarships awarded to graduate recipients making an impact on food insecurity.
Healthline covers all facts of physical and mental health openly or objectively. Its mission is to help build a more energetic, healthier world by providing outstanding digital content, resources, and conversations on the most critical health and wellness topics affecting people today.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
100 PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are acceptable from across the United States.
- This grant is available for undergraduate and graduate degree students.
- Current student in pursuit of an undergraduate and graduate coursework (as of winter 2020)
- Participants must be current U.S. resident
- All the students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 from the most recent college transcript
- The student must demonstrate involvement in the advancement of the food, nutrition, hunger, social work related to health.
- For being applied for this grant, requisites are needed to have previous studies certificates.
- All the participants must have good knowledge of the English language.
100 PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants need to apply by the given points:
- Create an AIM account using your email address and chosen password.
- Students need to log in to their AIM account to be taken directly to the Welcome page of The Healthline and Feeding America Stronger program application.
- Applicants need to complete all required fields in the online application, and upload any required documents then click the submit button on the Save/Submit page of the online application
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide the GED certificate, high school transcript, college transcript, or ACT/SAT scores. As part of the application process, participants required to upload answers to three essay questions.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below