Application for the HEC Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Scholarship In Australia – 2019 Entry is now open for International students at the Macquarie University in Australia.
Macquarie University is pleased to be offering the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Scholarship Program. The scholarship is available for international students to undertake a direct entry 3-year Ph.D. program.
This scholarship support is available for high-quality candidates. Financial support is co-funded by Macquarie University and HEC.
Established in 1964, Macquarie University began as a bold experiment in higher education. It is consistently ranked in the top two percent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HEC GOVERNMENT OF THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are invited to apply.
- This scholarship is available to eligible candidates to undertake a direct entry 3-year PhD program.
- Applicants must be made offers for commencement and scholarship as PhD candidates at the university.
- Applicants purpose of providing high-quality research training to qualified PhD students from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan at Macquarie University.
HEC GOVERNMENT OF THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants should first apply to HEC Pakistan and, if successful, candidates will be given scholarship support letters by HEC, and will be invited to apply to HEC partner universities.
- Applicants then apply to Macquarie University. New applicants will need to apply to Macquarie University for admission and scholarship.
- New applicants apply by completing the Online HDR Candidature and Scholarship Application via the Online Application System. Within the application please answer the question as follows:
- Scholarship Details – Select the scholarship that you would like to be considered for at Macquarie University, select ‘Co-funded Scholarship’
- Funding Arrangements – How will you fund your living and study expenses? indicate HEC Pakistan and quote the shortlisting batch number. Please also upload the shortlisting letter provided by HEC Pakistan to your application in this section.
- To be considered for the scholarship applicants will need to arrange for two academic referee reports to be submitted to the Higher Degree Research Office.
- Applications will be assessed at Macquarie University. If you are successful, Macquarie University will provide a provisional offer letter which the applicant can supply to HEC Pakistan.
- Once the scholarship is confirmed by HEC Pakistan, the candidate will need to complete the necessary acceptance process for Macquarie University to arrange the OSHC and issue an eCoE so the candidate can apply for an Australian Student Visa.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 Apr 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below