Application for the Hedley Bull Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia .
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality. Applicants must hold a Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a 70% average.
The Australian National University is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HEDLEY BULL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the admission requirements of the Master of International Relations (Advanced). (MIR Adv).
- To be eligible for entry to the MIR (Adv), applicants must hold a Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a 70% average.
- Whether you’re applying for undergraduate or graduate, coursework or research program, you must meet the entire entry requirement before beginning the application.
- Students must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
HEDLEY BULL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no application as students are automatically considered based on meeting the eligibility criteria. Before starting the application, applicants need to take admission at ANU for a degree course.
Application must include:
- Prepare your academic records and proof of English language competency, provide an official ID like birth certificates, citizenship documents, and passport. Click here to check the complete documentation requirements.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 11, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below