Application for the Helmut Veith International Stipend Scholarship for Female Students in Austria – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Vienna University of Technology in Austria.
In the memory of an outstanding scientist, the bursary aims to support international female candidates in pursuing a master’s degree program at TU Wien in Austria.Participants will receive EUR 6000 annually for a duration of up to two years. In addition, all tuition fees are waived.
Vienna University of Technology was founded on 6 November 1815 in Austria. It is one of the major universities in Vienna and ranked 76th in Austria in the area of Computer Science.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HELMUT VEITH STIPEND SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International female candidates.
- They can join a master’s degree program in the field of Computer Science at TU Wien.
- Must have extensive knowledge in Logic in Computer science, formal methods and verification, the foundation of artificial intelligence, complexity theory, and computer security.
- You are asked to show your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar).
- Diplomas and/or certificates (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher). If the final academic certificate is not yet available at the time of the application deadline, a preliminary certificate (indicating the type of degree and the expected graduation date) signed and stamped by the degree-awarding university must be provided.
HELMUT VEITH STIPEND SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to show your excellence in for this program, take admission in one of the master’s course in Computer Science at the university. After taking admission in the course, submit a PDF file regarding the fund application through email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Cover Letter, describing the type of funding the student is applying for, and all other aspects the student deems relevant for the application,copy of passport and Motivation Letter, describing the reasons why the student wants to study in the program Logic and Computation, why funding is necessary, and with which groups of the faculty the student would be interested to work with during their master’s thesis and why.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below