Application for the Helsinki Scholarships for Non-EU/EEA Students in Finland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Helsinki in Finland.
The program is available for pursuing master’s program at the University. These are intended for excellent students from outside the EU/EEA who want to do a master’s program at the University of Helsinki. Awards will cover the followings: Fully Funded Grant (Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR), Full Tuition fee Grant, Student Union (HYY) membership fee including, free or highly affordable health care services by the Finnish Student Health Service (FSHS), student meal discounts in Unicafe restaurants, reductions in public transport, and Unisport services at low prices.
The University of Helsinki is a university located in Helsinki, Finland since 1829, but was founded in the city of Turku in 1640 as the Royal Academy of Turku, at that time part of the Swedish Empire.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HELSINKI SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are eligible for these endowments.
- These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are eligible for the Master’s program at the University of Helsinki.
- Applicants meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for Finland.
- Applicants have obtained excellent results in Applicants previous studies and can prove this in the Applicant’s application.
- In order to be admitted to a program in Finnish or Swedish, students need to be able to communicate in Finnish or Swedish.
HELSINKI SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Find the Master’s programme you want to apply to through the Degree Finder.
- Apply for a scholarship with the same application form used to apply to the Master’s programme.
Application must include:
- Submit all the required attachments.
- Varies according to the program.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below