Application for the Henry Fellowships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Cambridge in UK.
The scholarship aims to support students who are currently attending any British or Irish University for their undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme. The award provides: An assured place as a Special or Visiting student, A maintenance payment of $34,000 for the year, A travel grant of £2,500, Tuition fees, and Health Insurance.
Founded in 1209, the University of Cambridge is the world’s fourth-oldest surviving university and the second-oldest in the English-speaking world. It is a well-known and respected educational and research institution that annually attracts thousands of students from all over the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HENRY FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Open to students of all nationalities.
- Students who are currently attending any British or Irish University for their undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Candidates must be full-time students at a British or Irish University who by 1 January 2022 or students in the first year of postgraduate study where not more than a year has passed from the time of taking their first degree
- Students must have a minimum of a good upper second class (good 2:1) honours degree from a UK university or an equivalent standard from an overseas university or high-school degree.
- If English isn’t your first language, you will be required to submit evidence that you meet the University’s English language requirement before you are admitted to your proposed course of study.
HENRY FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Submit copies of degree transcripts and certificates, a research proposal, or a statement of interest. Documents must be uploaded via the Applicant Portal and must be in pdf format.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 14, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below