Application for the Heriot-Watt Taught Masters Scholarship for Postgraduate in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Heriot-Watt University in UK.
Heriot-Watt University is a public university based in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was established in 1821 as the world’s first mechanics’ institute. It has campuses in the Scottish Borders, Orkney, Dubai, and Putrajaya in Malaysia. Heriot-Watt merit awards -£1,500 – £3,000 for Home/EU/Rest of UK
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HERIOT-WATT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Home, EU, Rest of UK and International applicants to Postgraduate taught Masters programmes.
- Criteria are based on academic merit, but financial need will be taken into consideration for the higher value scholarships.
- Applicants must have an offer of a place to study with Heriot-Watt University in the UK.
- Applicants must be a self-funding student and have achieved, or be on track to achieve, the minimum academic entry criteria for the programme you wish to study from a fully recognised, high ranking institution. You must be studying full-time on our UK campuses and must begin your studies in September 2019.
- The studentships are available for home, rest of UK, EU and international applicants.
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
HERIOT-WATT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Once student has an offer of a place in the UK (on-Campus), visit the Application Portal, which is currently open for applications. Please create an account and complete the correct application form.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below