Application for the Heriot-Watt Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships for Chinese Students in UAE – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Heriot-Watt University in UAE.
There are 50 awards available for Chinese students who want to pursue a foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at the university. The scholarships program will cover up to 50% of the tuition fee for a maximum of 50 successful students from China.
Established in 2005, Heriot-Watt University Dubai Campus is a satellite campus of Heriot-Watt University located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. All students at our Dubai campus have access to Heriot-Watt University’s virtual learning environment, VISION, a web-based integrated teaching and learning environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- China are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- All applicants are required to check all the entry requirements before applying for a program at the university.
- If your first language is not English, you must demonstrate that your English language ability is strong enough to succeed in your programme.
VICE CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this award, applicants must take admission in any degree coursework at the university. Students must apply for scholarships using the scholarship request form for this opportunity.
Application must include:
- While applying to the university, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st September, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below