Application for the Herringham Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of London in UK.
These funded educational programs are obtainable for the UK, EU, and International students to pursue a taught master’s degree program in the UK.Total three funds are available and each fund will worth £7,200 towards a tuition fee waiver.
Royal Holloway, University of London was founded in 1879 as a public research university and a constituent college. It ranked 23rd in the UK and stands between the top 300 universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HERRINGHAM SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of the UK, EU, and International are worthy.
- They must apply for a taught Masters degree within the Department of History at the university.
- An applicant must enrol as a full-time student.
- If the participant’s national language is not English, then they are bound to take a TOEFL or IELTS test and show their English language speciality.
- Only an undergraduate degree will be accepted for this course.
HERRINGHAM SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates have to register themselves in a taught master’s degreeprogram at the university. Once they receive an offer of study, they can apply through the direct link for the grants.
Application must include:
- An award statement, transcripts and email of two academic references to support should be submitted through email to [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st July 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below