Application for the Heyman Center Research Fellowships For Colombian in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Heyman Center in USA.
The aim of these fellowships is providing the opportunity to present work-in-progress, the seminar will foster discussion across disciplines and fields, creating opportunities for collaborative research and teaching in future semesters.A $5,000 research allowance for their participation.
The Samuel and Ronnie Heyman Center on Corporate Governance is an academic research center whose mission is to raise public and academic awareness of current corporate and securities law issues, to produce and disseminate research on a broad range of topics in these fields, and to educate and train students and professionals.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HEYMAN CENTER FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Colombian applicants are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
- Faculty fellowships are open to all Columbia and Barnard tenured and tenure-track faculty.
- MPhil graduate students are eligible.
- Applicants must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
HEYMAN CENTER FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can apply via email.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to provide Research proposal, Cover letter, Curriculum vitae, Letters of recommendation (2), Recommendations for graduate student applications.
- Applications must be submitted as a single Word or PDF document, containing all materials noted above (excluding letters of recommendation—for graduate students only). Label the file thus: Last Name, First Name—HCH Fellowship 2018-19 (e.g., “Hamilton, Alexander—HCH Fellowship 2018-19”).
- Send the application file (and letters of recommendation where applicable) as an attachment in an email to: heymanfellowships_applications-at-columbia.edu.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Faculty applications for the Heyman Center Fellowships are due 9 September 2019,post-MPhil graduate student applications are due 14 October 2019.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below