Application for the HFSP Programme Postdoctoral Fellowships for International Applicants in Strasbourg, France – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP) in Strasbourg, France.
The aim of the fellowship is to encourage early-career scientists to broaden their research skills by moving into new areas of study while working in a new country. These fellowships are available to pursue the postdoctoral program. Post-award support for fellowship recipients may differ (annual meetings with fellows, access to research infrastructure, opportunities to publish in society journals, advanced training possibilities, etc.).
The Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP) is a program, based in Strasbourg, France, that funds basic research in life sciences. The projects should be interdisciplinary in nature and should challenge existing paradigms by using novel approaches and techniques. Scientifically, they should address an important problem or a barrier to progress in the field.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HFSP FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scientists from all countries may participate in the Research Grant and Fellowship programs. There are, however, some restrictions that affect applicants from non-member countries.
- The restrictions on participation are:
- The Principal Applicant of a research grant must be from one of the member countries* (see list below), but other team members may be from anywhere in the world as long as the teams fulfill the basic international requirements described in the guidelines.
- Young scientists from anywhere in the world may apply for a Fellowship to work in a laboratory in one of the supporting countries (see list below). A scientist from one of the member countries can apply to work anywhere in the world.
- Applicants of all nationalities can apply for the fellowships.
- Applicants must be PhD.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
HFSP FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 27, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below