Application for the High Potential Funding for EU Students in Germany – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the RWTH International Academy in Germany.
The funding program supports highly motivated students who want to pursue a master’s degree program for the academic year 2020-2021. The scholarship may/can cover up to 50% of the tuition fees for the respective Master’s degree program (within the regular study duration) resulting in a reduction of up to 11,000 EUR of the program’s tuition fees.
Founded in 1999, the RWTH International Academy is RWTH Aachen University’s official academy for continuing education. It provides various master’s programs, certificate courses, and preparatory courses for students from all around the globe.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HIGH POTENTIAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be admitted to the above-mentioned Master’s degree program, and have performed excellently in their bachelor studies.
- Students who already receive funding or funding for the required tuition fees are not eligible.
- M.Sc. Management and Engineering in Structural Engineering and Risk Management of Industrial Facilities, M.Sc. Management and Engineering in Electrical Power Systems, M.Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering and M.Sc. Textile Engineering.
- Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
HIGH POTENTIAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , you must take admission in the Master’s degree program at the RWTH International Academy. After that, you must complete and submit an online application.
Application must include:
- You must upload your letter of intent and CV in one pdf onto the RWTH Online application portal together with your application in the field for “Other proof of performance/ assessments” by the deadline.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below