Application for the High School and International Entrance Scholarships in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the King’s University College in Canada.
The award is activated for the best students who wish to undertake undergraduate degree coursework at the King’s University College in Canada. The funding program will provide the award amount with the up to $3,500.00 to the successful candidates.
Established in 1954, King’s University College is a Roman Catholic college of liberal arts. It has approximately 3600 students, almost all of whom are undergraduates. There are a number of successful people who were once the students of the university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HIGH SCHOOL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree will be awarded in the subject area.
- All students who achieve a final high school average of 80.0-84.9% will be offered a scholarship of $1500.00; a final high school average of 85.0%-89.9% will be offered a scholarship of $2500.00; a final hig-+-h school average of 90.0% – 94.9% will be offered a scholarship of $3000.00 and students who achieve a final high school average of 95.0% or above will receive a scholarship of $3500.00.
- All scholarship recipients must: satisfy the published admission criteria and remain registered in four courses
- These eligibility requirements will be confirmed by early November at which time the support will be credited to the student.
- A student who withdraws from the College will not receive a refund for that part of tuition fees paid by scholarship monies.
- General admissions requirements based on the curriculum in which the student is enrolled.
- Students admitted to King’s University College must be proficient in written and spoken English.
HIGH SCHOOL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. There is no application required for a bursary; you will automatically be considered when you submit an application for the admission.
Application must include:
- The college may ask you for official transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Applications is Open for 2020 Entry.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below