Application for the Higher Degree Research funding for Domestic & International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of New England in Australia.
This is a three-year position available for both domestic and international students who have a plan to pursue a research program at the university. The main purpose of this project is to develop new sugar surfactants from renewable, botanical sources. The university will provide financial support for both domestic and international students. The scholarship value is AU$27,596 p.a. The successful international PhD candidate will also receive a tuition fee waiver in the form of a UNE international HDR fee stipend for a period of three years.
The University of New England is a public university that was founded in 1938. It offers more than 200 courses at undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and higher degree research levels.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BAR FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The research program will be awarded in New Surfactants from Australian Canola Oil.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet have a high First Class Honours Degree or Research Master with Distinction or equivalent is required to be competitive for programmes.
- Please see the entry requirements for admission.
- The students should have sufficient oral and written English language proficiency.
BAR FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, applicants are required to apply for the Higher Degree Research programme at the university.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below