Application for the Higher Diploma Awards for International Students in Ireland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Waterford Institute of Technology in Ireland
The program aims to encourage dazzling applicants who want to Higher Diploma Programme at Waterford Institute of Technology in Ireland. The Waterford Institute of Technology will cover the 20% reduction in tuition fee for the students.
Waterford Institute of Technology is a public university established in 1970. The range of academic programmes is exceptionally extensive, ranging from Higher Certificate right through post-doctoral research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HIGHER DIPLOMA AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for international students.
- Higher Diploma Programme offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants are expected to demonstrate an exceptional level of achievement in their academic performance.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the institute.
- A minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent is required (with a minimum of 6.0 in each band).
HIGHER DIPLOMA AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being considered for the award, students are required to enrol Higher Diploma in the program at the university. After taking confirmation, you are eligible to complete for the international student application.
Application must include:
- Candidates have to submit the scanned copies of your CV, transcripts and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 18, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below