Application for the Hinson International Student Endowed Scholarships in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of South Alabama in USA.
The educational award is accessible for excellent international students who are going to start an undergraduate degree programme. The University of Alabama will provide educational fund to support the student’s cost of study for the complete duration of the chosen course.
Opened in 1963, the University of South Alabama (USA) is a public research university in Mobile, Alabama. The university offers a range of undergraduate and graduate degrees in ten colleges and schools.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HINSON ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- All undergraduate degree courses and subjects are eligible.
- The students must be enrolled in the university.
- The students must hold a high GPA.
- The applicants must have academic components considered include high school GPA, performance in core subjects, academic honours and standardized test scores, should a student elect to submit them.
- Students must have the following Language Requirement;
- TOEFL -The minimum score for admission to a degree program or for non-degree admission is 79 on the internet-based TOEFL (iBT).
- IELTS – The minimum score for admission to a degree program or for non-degree admission is 6.5.
- Duolingo – We are accepting Duolingo scores for summer 2021 and fall 2021 during the COVID-19 crisis. The minimum score for admission to a degree program or for non-degree admission is 105.
- PTE – The minimum score of admission to a degree program or for non-degree admission is 59.
HINSON ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Statement of purpose.
- Unofficial transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 July, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below