Application for the Hispanic Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Houtan Scholarship Foundation in USA.
The Hispanic award is available for both fall and spring semester and will give one prize of $3500 per year toward graduate school education. The HSF fund will be granted based on academic excellence as well as financial need. The Houtan Scholarship Foundation Hispanic award is worth $3500. This amount will be granted to scholars each year of the graduate course.
Houtan Scholarship Foundation is an organization which provides fantastic scholarship opportunities to students from across the world to promote the culture, heritage, language and civilization of Iran.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HISPANIC SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be a graduate student, regardless of the student’s field of study; the award will be sent directly to the graduate school
- The applicant should have a working knowledge of Parsi and should demonstrate an active interest in Iranian culture, heritage, and literature.
- The applicant must presently be attending or anticipate attending an accredited graduate school
- Each finalist must complete an interview, either by phone or in person, with Mina Houtan, PhD, Founder and Chairperson of the Houtan Scholarship Foundation. This is the Foundation’s first step in establishing a relationship with the student.
- Only graduate study courses in any subject.
- Applications are open for students residing in any country.
- Applicants must have an excellent past academic record. Applicants must attach parents’ W-2 form.
- GRE, IELTS, TOEFL are the kind of certificates that can demonstrate your English ability to any university.
HISPANIC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible students can apply for the opportunity s after taking admission at the London School of Economics by a specific date and then they will be automatically considered for the opportunity s.
Application must include:
- Two letters of recommendation: Either both letters from two professors or one from your teacher, instructor, professor, and another one from an employer. Note: If your professor would like to send the recommendation directly, have them send the recommendation to [email protected] with the subject line as “YOUR NAME – letter of recommendation”.
- College transcript,
- Goals and aspirations essay: Write an essay either in Parsi or English in 500-1000 words and tell about your goals relating to your education, career, and future plans.
- Letter of admission to graduate school (if applicable), and
- Any additional files (optional) must be sent as a part of application form of scholarship.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below