Application for the HIV Research Trust Scholarships for Developing Countries In Abroad – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the HIV Research Trust in Abroad.
These opportunities are available to physicians, nurses, scientists and other health care professionals in resource-limited settings from low-income and lower-middle-income countries working in the field of HIV infection.The maximum sum awarded is £8,000 or equivalent value. We expect the budget request to be clearly justified by the programme being presented. If the financial breakdown includes laboratory costs these must not exceed 40% of the total value of your application.
The HIV Research Trust aims to support a broad mix of disciplines. The bursaries are for physicians, nurses, scientists, and other health care professionals in resource-limited settings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HIV RESEARCH TRUST SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from low-income and lower-middle-income countries can apply for these HIV Research Trust scholarships.
- The bursaries are provided to physicians, nurses, scientists and other health care professionals, in particular those who are in the early to mid-stage of their career (for example, undertaking a PhD; a first or second post doc position; or other professionals in an early phase of their research career), working in resource-poor settings from low-income and lower-middle-income countries. The grants enable the individual to travel to other centres to acquire skills necessary to conduct their research more effectively when they return to their home institution.
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
HIV RESEARCH TRUST SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications should be submitted online. In order to submit an application for an HIVRT scholarship they must complete the following four steps
Step 1: Applicant Information
Step 2: Proposed Placement Information and Document Uploads
Step 3: Referee Information
Step 4: Summary and Submission Conditions
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below