Application for the HKBU Fully Funded International Postgraduate Scholarships (IPS) Scheme in Hong Kong – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the HKBU School of Business in Hong Kong.
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global initiative designed to nurture business leaders, bringing together highly talented and intellectually-motivated students from around the world to one of our selected taught postgraduate programmes. Full tuition fee waiver + allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800).
Although these young achievers come from diverse backgrounds, they have all demonstrated leadership potential and have a common interest in making a difference in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- A bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
- Students must provide proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL.
INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Starting from August 2021, submit your application online to one of the 5 masters programmes listed above. Competition increases as the year progress, so we recommend starting your application early.
- No individual applying for the IPS is required.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below