Application for the HKBU Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) Scheme in Hong Kong – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the HKBU School of Business in Hong Kong.
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global initiative designed to nurture business leaders, bringing together highly talented and intellectually-motivated students from around the world to one of our selected taught postgraduate programmes. Although these young achievers come from diverse backgrounds, they have all demonstrated leadership potential and have a common interest in making a difference in the world.
Students must provide proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HKBU SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- A bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalisation projects and activities during the study period
HKBU SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Starting from Nov 2019, submit your application online to one of the 5 masters programmes listed above. Competition increases as the year progress, so we recommend starting your application early.
- No individual applying for the IPS is required
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February to May 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below