Application for the Hodgkin House Accommodation International Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the UWE Bristol in UK.
The educational fund is accessible to the brilliant full-time postgraduate student of Uganda, Kenya, or Tanzania nationality and domicile. It includes single accommodation in Hodgkin House, Clifton, and bills for internet, water, and electricity.
The University of the West of England has always been at the forefront to educate people and improve the lives of humans. It is considered one of the largest higher education providers in South West England. It houses over 27,000 students, 4,000 of whom are international come from 140 countries.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HODGKIN HOUSE ACCOMMODATION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Uganda, Kenya, or Tanzania nationality and domicile.
- Postgraduate degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university.
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- have Ugandan, Kenyan, or Tanzanian nationality and be Ugandan, Kenyan, or Tanzanian domiciled
- declare details of any sponsorship or scholarship secured or applied for
- provide official transcripts at the time of application
- Provide an up-to-date CV.
- Students must have an undergraduate degree with excellent marks.
- All international Students must provide proof of English language at UWE Bristol. The test will follow the same format and scoring system as the IELTS test, testing; listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
HODGKIN HOUSE ACCOMMODATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the scholarship, you will need to complete the online scholarship application form at UWE Bristol.
Application must include:
- Students must submit original academic records from high school/ CV, passport, and other supporting documentation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below