Application for the Hof University of Applied Sciences Scholarships for International Students in Germany – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Hof University of Applied Sciences in Germany.
The grant is available for those candidates who want to study the bachelor degree program at the university for the session 2021-2022. The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to between 100, 00 € – 659, 00 € per month.
Hof University of Applied Sciences is a public non-profit business and technical vocational university. It pays special attention to the practical orientation of all courses and assignments. The university is known for our friendly study atmosphere.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HOF UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students.
- Graduate degree coursework in any subject.
- The applicant must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester and must be exempt from tuition fees. The applicant needs to be academically and personally qualified and demonstrate financial need at the time of application.
- For being admitted, seekers are required to achieve a minimum of 90 ECTS in previous studies.
- Aspirants are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
HOF UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must attach the proof of enrolment, latest transcript of records, add a copy of the final transcript of Bachelor degree in either German or English language, short CV and proof of nationality.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31th, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below