Holland Government funding for International Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open by the Holland Government in Netherlands.
The Holland award is the Netherlands’ national programme meant for international students who are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions. Students with compelling the requirements are eligible for the funding of up to € 5,000, How it Works: The program will support your first-year degree program.
The aim of this programme is to raise the profile of Dutch higher education and to encourage student mobility both into and out of the Netherlands.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HOLLAND GOVERNMENT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- award is open for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and going to apply for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions. You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Participating in research universities there are 15 Dutch research universities participating in the Holland funding for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Participating universities of applied sciences there are 22 Dutch universities of applied sciences that are participating in the Holland funding for the 2019-2020 academic year.
HOLLAND GOVERNMENT FUNDING INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested to apply for the opportunity then you may check the both given link for the more information required:
Application must include:
- To considered for this application , the applicants will be asked to submit supporting documents which might be required by the institution.
- Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below