Application for the Holland Scholarships Erasmus University for Non-EEA Students in Netherlands 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Erasmus University in Netherlands.
The grant is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their Master’s in Holland. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.Applicant will be awarded with € 5.000, € 10.000 or € 15.000 (to be decided by the faculty)
In order to study at Erasmus School of Law, all students must be able to listen, read, speak and write fluently in English from the start of their studies at ESL.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HOLLAND SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The applicant’s nationality is non-EEA
- The applicant has never before studied at an educational institution in the Netherlands
- Must be selected for one of the following programmes:
- Bachelor International Econometrics and Operational ResearchBachelor International Economics and Business Economics
- Bachelor BSc² Econometrics/Economics
Or admitted for one of the following programmes:
- Master Accounting, Auditing, and Control
- Master Econometrics and Management Science
- Master of Economics and Business
- Must have achieved excellent study results during his/her prior education. This means an average final result of at least grade 8.5 (or the equivalent) on a grading scale of 1-10, during their prior education. For these purposes, prior education means:
- for prospective bachelor students: secondary education
- for prospective master students: the previous bachelor study.
- Must send in a completed bachelor or master application before 1 February 2020
- Must be able to demonstrate the reason why this application will enlarge your opportunity to study at Erasmus School of Economics by including detailed financial information (including supporting bank statements) to prove your ability to support yourself for the remaining tuition fee, the living expenses, and health insurance;
- Erasmus School of Economics reserves the right to withdraw the offer for the Holland programme if the applicant fails to comply with the above-mentioned terms and conditions.
- Non-EEA students are eligible to apply for this application programme. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
- Students must have achieved excellent study results during his/her prior education.
- In order to study at Erasmus School of Law all students must be able to listen, read, speak and write fluently in English from the start of their studies at ESL. When being admitted to our LL.M. programmes we expect all students to actively apply the English language when participating in the lectures, workgroups and group assignments.
- University requires a minimum IELTS score of 7.0 or TOEFL score of 94 (Internet-based)
- EMLE students please check the EMLE website.
- Students with a first or second degree with the English language as a medium of instruction (please submit proof) do not have to submit a TOEFL or IELTS test report.
HOLLAND SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The application procedure for prospective students who wish to apply for the Holland award is as follows:
- The application period is from 5 September 2019 until 1 February 2020 for prospective students.
Application must include:
- The applicant needs to send an email with the following documents:
- Personal statement
- Financial document
- Certified GPA statement confirming your obtained GPA in your prior education (only applicable for prospective students).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below